An open label study evaluating the antiviral activity and safety of Fuzeon [enfuvirtide] in triple-class experienced HIV-1 infected patients changing their therapy to a standard of care regimen which includes initiating an integrase inhibitor in an expanded access program plus optimized background.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Enfuvirtide (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Raltegravir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMICI
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jun 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.