A Phase 3 Randomized Trial of Chemotherapy With or Without Panitumumab in Patients With Metastatic and/or Recurrent Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPECTRUM
- Sponsors Amgen
- 06 Mar 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jun 2013 Results published in Lancet Oncology.
- 23 Sep 2011 Results will be presented at the 16th European Cancer Conference and the 36th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology, according to an Amgen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History