Randomized, Controlled Phase 2 Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity and Efficacy of the AMA-1 Malaria Vaccine FMP2.1/AS02A Versus Rabies Vaccine in 1-6 Year Old Children in Bandiagara, Mali.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AS02 (Primary) ; Malaria vaccine (Primary) ; Rabies vaccine
- Indications Falciparum malaria; Rabies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial center identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint 'Infection-rate' has not been met (3060803).
- 15 Sep 2011 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History