A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial of AMG 706 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Motesanib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MONET1
- Sponsors Amgen
- 14 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History