A prospective clinical trial to assess safety and efficacy of darunavir/ritonavir (TMC 114/r), etravirine (TMC 125) and MK-0518 [raltegravir] in addition to optimized background regimen in HIV-1 infected patients with limited to no treatment options ANRS 139 TRIO.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Etravirine (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Darunavir; Enfuvirtide; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIO
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results reported in Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 01 Nov 2009 Results have been published in full in Clinical Infectious Diseases 2009; 49-1441-9.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History