Long-term, open-label, multi-center extension trial of Xyrem (sodium oxybate) oral solution for the treatment of narcolepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium oxybate (Primary)
- Indications Narcolepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc; Orphan Medical
- 09 Sep 2008 Jazz Pharmaceuticals added as trial affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2008 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.