Evaluation of the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Entecavir (ETV) in Pediatric Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infection Who Are HBeAg-Positive
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entecavir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jun 2016 Results assessing population pharmacokinetic from five trials published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Oct 2013 Results will be presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.