A Randomized, Multicentre Therapeutic Confirmatory Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Proxinium Plus Best Supportive Care Versus Best Supportive Care Alone in Patients With Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Who Have Received at Least One Anti-Cancer Treatment Regimen for Advanced Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oportuzumab monatox (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TARGET
- Sponsors Viventia Biotechnologies
- 09 Apr 2008 Status change from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2008 The first efficacy assessment is expected to be available in the first quarter of 2009.
- 29 Jan 2008 The trial is approximately 50% enrolled, with complete enrolment expected in the third quarter of 2008.