Phase 1 study of CPX-351 (cytarabine:daunorubicin) liposome injection in patients with advanced hematologic malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Jun 2009 Final data were presented on the activity of CPX-351 against leukemia at the European Hematology Association (EHA) congress, Berling, Germany, according to Celator Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 09 Dec 2008 Final results were presented at the 50th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, according to a Celator Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 09 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to a Celator Pharmaceuticals media release.