An open-label, dose-titration, long-term safety study to evaluate Concerta (methylphenidate HCL [hydrochloride]) extended-release tablets at doses of 36 mg, 54 mg, 72 mg, 90 mg, and 108 mg per day in adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors McNeil-PPC
- 20 Nov 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 450 to 560.
- 07 Feb 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov
- 25 Jun 2007 New trial record.