Phase I trial of intraperitoneal oxaliplatin and paclitaxel plus intravenous paclitaxel and bevacizumab in the treatment of advanced peritoneal carcinomatosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastric cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.