Open label phase 3b, 48 wk pilot study of the antiviral efficacy and tolerability of combination of Prezista [darunavir]/r [ritonavir] and TMC125 [etravirine] when substituted for enfuvirtide, current protease inhibitor(s) and NNRTI(s) in antiretroviral resistant patients with viral suppression but who are intolerant of enfuvirtide
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir; Etravirine; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tibotec Inc
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual patient numbers added 10 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.