A phase 3 study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of TAK-390MR [dexlansoprazole] (30 mg QD and 60 mg QD) compared to placebo in maintenance of healing in subjects with healed erosive esophagitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Erosive oesophagitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TAP Pharmaceutical Products
- 01 Apr 2009 Primary endpoint 'Lesion healing' has been met.
- 01 Apr 2009 Results have been reported in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 04 Dec 2008 Takeda Global Research and Development Center identified as a trial sponsor by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History