An open-label study of the short term effect of intravenous loading doses of Bondronat [ibandronic acid] on bone pain in patients with breast cancer and skeletal metastases experiencing moderate to severe pain.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cancer metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Apr 2009 Actual initiation date (Aug 2006) added as reported by Roche website.
- 19 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Roche website.
- 27 Jun 2007 New trial record.