A Randomized Phase 2 Study Of The Anti-Angiogenesis Agent AG-013736 [axitinib] In Combinations With Chemotherapy And Bevacizumab In Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Preceded By A Phase 1 Portion.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Apr 2013 Primary endpoint 'Objective-clinical-response-rate' has not been met.
- 14 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History