A Multicentre, Multinational, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study Comparing ACR16 Versus Placebo for the Symptomatic Treatment of Huntington's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pridopidine (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MermaiHD
- 18 Jun 2015 Pooled safety analysis ( combination with antidepressants or antipsychotics), results presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 01 Dec 2011 Results published in The Lancet Neurology.
- 08 Nov 2011 Results were published in The Lancet Neurology, according to a NeuroSearch media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History