An Open-Label, Single-Arm. Multi-Center Phase 2 Trial With Ofatumumab in Patients With Relapsed/Progressive Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Ineligible for Transplant or Relapse/Progression After Autologous Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genmab; GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Aug 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 75 to 81 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.