A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter, Dose-finding Trial of Ofatumumab in Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Apr 2011 Results from part A of the phase II part of the study presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 16 Sep 2010 Positive results were announced on 10th September 2010, according to a GlaxoSmithKline and Genmab media release.
- 16 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on information in a GlaxoSmithKline and Genmab media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History