A phase 1 study of BMS-663513 (anti-CD137) in combination with thoracic radiation or chemoradiation in subjects with non small cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Urelumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 10 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.