A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the safety and efficacy of TRN-002 (crofelemer) for the symptomatic treatment of diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (d-IBS) in females
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Crofelemer (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Trine Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Nov 2015 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Dec 2008 Results have been published in Digestion - International Journal of Gastroenterology, according to a Napo Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.