A randomized, open label study to determine the immunological benefits of adding Fuzeon [enfuvirtide] to an antiretroviral regimen in HIV-infected Fuzeon-naive patients with sustained HIV viral suppression
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Enfuvirtide (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESP
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 25 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.