A Multicenter, Single-blind, Randomized Study, to Investigate Efficacy of Ethinylestradiol for Intracyclic Bleeding Profile During 24 Weeks (6 Cycles) by Oral Administration of Drospirenone 3 mg/Ethinylestradiol 20 µg and Drospirenone 3 mg/ Ethinylestradiol 30 µg in Patients With Dysmenorrheal and to Investigate the Long Term Safety Oral Administration of Drospirenone 3 mg/Ethinylestradiol 20 µg Administered for 52 Weeks (13 Cycles).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone/ethinylestradiol (Primary)
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Sep 2010 Trial phase changed from III to II/III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.