Proof-of concept study to evaluate the safety and analgesic efficacy of topical 3%-diclofenac-nano-emulsion cream versus placebo for knee osteoarthritis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to Pharmos media release.
- 08 May 2008 Patient recruitment is expected to be completed in mid 2008, as reported by Pharmos Corporation.
- 02 Jul 2007 New trial record.