A Phase 2, Two-Arm, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Randomized Study of the Combination of Oral WX-671 [Wilex] Plus Capecitabine [Xeloda; Hoffman La Roche AG] vs. Capecitabine Monotherapy in First-Line Her2-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Upamostat (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors WILEX AG
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 11 Apr 2013 Results will be presented at the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2013) according to a WILEX media release.
- 08 Dec 2012 Patients were recruited between August 2008 and April 2011 according to the abstract presented at the 35th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History