An Open Label Phase III Study of a Vero Cell-Derived Whole Virus H5N1 Influenza Vaccine to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety and to Investigate the Need for and Timing of a Booster Vaccination
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A vaccine H5N1-Baxter (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 09 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2009 to 1 Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.