An Open Label Study of Tarceva in Combination With Gemcitabine in Unresectable and/or Metastatic Cancer of the Pancreas : Relationship Between Skin Rash and Survival.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 14 Oct 2015 Treatment arms has been changed from 1 to 2 and primary end points has been revised,as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jan 2011 Actual end date (1 Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.