A phase II, prospective, randomized, open-label study to evaluate the immune responses of FluMist compared with trivalent inactivated vaccine (TIV) in children 12 to less than 36 months of age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine; Influenza virus vaccine live
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza B virus infections; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 04 May 2010 Results of transcriptional analysis were presented at the Annual Meeting of the Pediatric Academic Societies 2010.
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual number of patients (101) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record
- 01 Nov 2009 Results reported at 47th Annual IDSA meeting, according to MedImmune media release.