A randomised, double-blind, parallel groups, dose-finding, placebo-controlled, multi-centre, proof of concept study assessing the effect of 3-week treatment with 1 of 3 oral doses of quinagolide and placebo in preventing ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome in women undergoing controlled ovarian hyperstimulation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Quinagolide (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Apr 2010 Results reported in Human Reproduction.
- 17 Feb 2009 Actual patient numbers (182) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2009 Actual initiation date changed from May 2006 to Jun 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.