Double-blind cross-over study of the effect of Namenda [memantine] on short term memory and attention in patients with mild to moderate traumatic brain injury, protocol NAM-MD-44
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.