A Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study of Larotaxel at 90mg/m2 or Docetaxel Every 3 Weeks, Alone or in Combination With Trastuzumab According to Her2neu Status, Administered After a Combination of Anthracycline and Cyclophosphamide as Pre-Operative Therapy in Patients With High Risk Localized Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Larotaxel (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SATIN
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Dec 2010 Actual end date changed from Mar 2010 to Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.