A Phase II Study of and Oral Histone Deacytylase Inhibitor, MS-275 (NSC 706995), in Combination With Sargramostim (GM-CSF, Berlex, Inc.) Treating Relapsed and Refractory Myeloid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Sargramostim
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.