An Open Phase III Trial With Letrozole Alone or in Combination With Zoledronic Acid as Extended Adjuvant Treatment of Postmenopausal Patients With Primary Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXpand
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress.
- 17 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History