A phase I study of pemetrexed (Alimta) and carboplatin and radiation therapy in patients with inoperable non small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2007 New trial record.