A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Effects of KW-3902 Injectable Emulsion on Heart Failure Signs and Symptoms and Renal Function in Subjects With Acute Heart Failure Syndrome and Renal Impairment Who Are Hospitalized for Volume Overload and Require Intravenous Diuretic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rolofylline (Primary)
- Indications Acute heart failure; Renal impairment
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT-1
- Sponsors NovaCardia
- 22 Sep 2016 Results of a retrospective analysis from PROTECT-1 and PROTECT-2 studies published in the Heart.
- 18 Aug 2012 Additional locations (United Kingdom and Spain) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 18 Aug 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 920 to 1000 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History