Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of Rivaroxaban (BAY 59-7939) for the Prevention of Stroke and Non-Central Nervous System Systemic Embolism in Subjects With Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms J-ROCKET-AF
- Sponsors Bayer
- 29 Aug 2016 Results published in Bayer media release
- 07 Apr 2014 Results from a sub-group analysis published in the Circulation Journal.
- 27 Jul 2011 Primary endpoint "Stroke and thromboembolism-event-rate has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History