A phase II study of adjuvant gemcitabine/capecitabine and bevacizumab for patients treated neoadjuvantly chemotherapy for early stage breast cancer with high risk for relapse.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.