A Open-Label Extension Study of the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Rosiglitazone Extended-Release (RSG XR) as Adjunctive Therapy to Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors in Subjects With Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer's Disease (REFLECT-4).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REFLECT-4
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Jan 2011 Additional trial locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India record no. CTRI2009-091-000497).
- 09 Jun 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.