A prospective, multicenter, open-label study to evaluate the effectiveness and the effect on cognitive function of a treatment with aripiprazole in a board range of schizophrenic patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 05 Jul 2007 New trial record.