A Phase III Randomized Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Zometa for the Prevention of Osteoporosis and Associated Fractures in Patients Receiving Radiation Therapy and Long Term LHRH Agonists for High-Grade and/or Locally Advanced Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Buserelin; Calcium carbonate; Calcium citrate; Calcium gluconate; Colecalciferol; Goserelin; Leuprorelin; Triptorelin
- Indications Fracture; Osteoporosis; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Nov 2010 Planned end date added to 1 Dec 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Oct 2009 Additional lead investigator (Smith G) added as reported by New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect record.