A Phase 3, Randomized, Observer-blind, Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Compare the Safety of One Dose of Novartis Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine With That of a Licensed Meningococcal ACWY Polysaccharide Vaccine (Menomune) Administered to Healthy Children 2 to 10 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chiron Corporation; Novartis
- 02 Mar 2012 Actual end date (May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Company (Novartis Vaccines) added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.