A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of ropinirole for 26 weeks and to further evaluate the incidence of augmentation and rebound for a further 40 weeks open-label extension treatment period in subjects suffering from moderate to severe restless legs syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ropinirole (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 May 2010 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2010 Results presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 29 Jan 2009 Trial phase changed from IV to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History