Profi-Study: symptom reduction in hospitalized patients suffering from symptomatic non-erosive or erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease treated with pantoprazole 20 or 40 mg o.d. for 7 days.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pantoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ALTANA Pharma
- 04 May 2012 Company (Takeda Global Research and Development Center) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (29) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed on clinicaltrials.gov.