A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Control, Parallel-Group, 90-Day Safety Study of CG5503 Immediate Release (IR) or Oxycodone IR in Subjects With Chronic Pain From Low Back Pain or Osteoarthritis of the Hip or Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone; Tapentadol
- Indications Back pain; Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 May 2010 Post-hoc analysis data to be presented as a poster at the 2010 American Pain Society Annual Meeting.
- 22 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2008 Secondary endpoint 'Pain intensity' has been met, with no significant differences between tapentadol and oxycodone.