A Phase II Randomized Study of Chemo-Anticoagulation (Gemcitabine-Dalteparin) Versus Chemotherapy Alone (Gemcitabine) for Locally Advanced and Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma [FRAGEM].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dalteparin sodium (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FRAGEM
- 17 Nov 2011 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 09 Apr 2010 Results from a substudy that investigated the effects of treatment on circulating-tissue factor antigen levels published in Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis
- 20 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 15th European Cancer Conference and the 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History