Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Arm Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Moxifloxacin 400 mg OD for 7 Days Versus a Standard Antibiotic Therapy for 10 Days in the Treatment of Acute Bacterial Rhino Sinusitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid
- Indications Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 Sep 2010 Results presented at the 50th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- 14 Apr 2009 Actual patient numbers changed from 594 to 293 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.