A Randomized, Comparator Controlled, Double-Blind Study of the Liver Safety of Pioglitazone HCl vs Glyburide [glibenclamide] With Metformin and Insulin as Part of Step Therapy in Subjects With Type 2 (Non-Insulin Dependent) Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Glibenclamide; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 06 Jul 2007 New trial record.