A phase II, dose-finding study with ASP2151 in subjects with recurrent episodes of genital herpes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Amenamevir (Primary) ; Valaciclovir
- Indications Herpes genitalis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Feb 2012 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 24 Sep 2008 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by CT.gov