Prospective, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of moxifloxacin 400 mg QD for 5 days verus placebo in the treatment of acute bacterial sinusitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 02 Oct 2008 Basic check conducted, last updated 19-09-2008.
- 21 Sep 2008 Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals added as trial affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2008 Actual end date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History