A Study to Compare the Number of Patients With Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease (GORD) Achieving Heartburn and Regurgitation Symptom Resolution After Treatment With Either Rabeprazole Sodium 20mg, Esomeprazole 20mg or Esomeprazole 40m.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary) ; Esomeprazole
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TREAT
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 25 Nov 2009 Results presented at GASTRO 2009.
- 30 May 2009 Results were published in an abstract in the proceedings of the Digestive Disease Week 2009.
- 26 May 2009 Results have been reported in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History