A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled Crossover Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fentanyl Buccal Tablets Compared With Immediate-release Oxycodone for the Management of Breakthrough Pain in Opioid-Tolerant Patient With Chronic Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fentanyl; Oxycodone
- Indications Pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 25 May 2012 Company added in association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2010 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2007 to 1 Jul 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2010 Results were reported at the 29th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History